UP Board Marksheet Correction Online | up board marksheet correction helpline number | Up board marksheet correction online pdf download | up board marksheet correction form pdf | up board marksheet correction status check | Up board marksheet correction online class 10 | Up board marksheet correction online 2020 | up board correction form
UP Board Marksheet Correction Online
If you have recently appeared for the UP Board 10th and 12th examinations and there are errors in your marksheet regarding your name, your parents’ names, or your date of birth, worry not! There are some simple solutions available to rectify these errors with the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad in Prayagraj. Just follow their instructions, and your marksheet will be corrected.
Previously, it was quite difficult to make any changes to the information on the UP Board school report card. But now, with the use of computers, it has become much easier to modify details such as your name or date of birth on the report card. Earlier, performing various tasks took a lot of time because people had to do them offline. But now, the Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education is performing everything online using computers. This makes things easier and faster. Previously, people had to wait for the results to be announced in newspapers, but nowadays, the results are readily available on the internet.
Marksheet Correction Process
If you need to make any changes to your 10th or 12th class marksheet, you first need to inform your principal. They will then submit an application and essential documents to the District Education Inspector. Once your marksheet reaches the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad in Prayagraj, they will make the necessary corrections if required. After the corrections are made, you can obtain a copy of your marksheet from your school with the Secretary’s digital signature.
- घर बैठे बिना बैंक जाए खाता कैसे खोलें 2023
- आधार कार्ड में नाम कैसे बदलें : जानिए आसान तरीका
- मेरी पहचान पोर्टल के लाभ जानकर हो जाओगे हैरान
Necessary Documents for Marksheet Correction
If you want to correct any mistakes in your UP Board 10th or 12th marksheet, you can do it online. But before that, you will need to provide some important documents:
- A letter from the school principal addressed to the students.
- Transfer certificate, which is a document signed by the District Education Inspector (DEI) to show that a student is leaving one school and joining another.
- When important documents are signed by the responsible person, they also need to show proof that they were present there, and a record needs to be kept of who was present or absent. This is especially important for school report cards.
- A photo on the card indicating which class the student is in, such as 9th or 12th grade.
- Student identification card, a special card that shows who you are, such as your Aadhaar card or voter ID card, or any other card with your photograph.
- If there are errors in your UP Board marksheet regarding your name or date of birth, you will need to provide a paper with the correct information, which is called an affidavit.
Online Marksheet Correction
- To correct any errors in your report card, students need to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad.
- Students need to create their own “Registration Form” on the board’s official website.
- Students need to enter their phone number and email address in the boxes provided. Then, they need to click on the “Send OTP” button.
- A special password will be sent to the email address provided by the students. This password can only be used once.
- Next, students need to type something in the given box and then click on the “Verify OTP” button.
- Now, students will have to provide their personal information in a form on the UP MSP portal, as required under the Right to Information Act, 2011.
- Students need to fill in their name, their father’s name, Aadhaar number, address, post office name, police station, district, and pin code. Then, choose the “Save Registration” button.
- Students need to use the special password created to log in to the UP MSP Janhit Portal.
- Now, they will see 10 different options on the screen.
- Here, students need to select the option to obtain the correction certificate.
- Next, students need to upload their important documents online, which they have selected.
- Then, students need to enter their personal information, such as where they live, which school they attend, their parents’ names, and their contact details.
- Finally, students need to upload a specific document in a certain file format.
By following these steps, students can rectify any mistakes in their UP Board marksheet without leaving their homes.
दोस्तों यदि आप हिंदी में जानना चाहते हैं कि यूपी बोर्ड अंकसूची कक्षा 10वीं 12वीं में नाम, जन्मतिथि कैसे सही कराये, तो नीचे दिए गए लिंक पर क्लिक करें l इसके अलावा यदि आपको कोई मदद या सुझाव देना चाहे तो कमेन्ट करें l हमने वेबसाइट पर बोर्ड मार्कशीट करेक्शन की कम्पलीट प्लेलिस्ट तैयार की है, जिसे पढ़कर कोई भी अपनी अंकसूची में संशोधन करा सकता है l
MP Board, UP Board, CG Board, Bihar Boar, Rajasthan Board etc & MP College, Marksheet Correction etc से संबंधित सभी जानकारियों के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट touseefacademy.com से जुड़े रहे और अपनी जानकारी में वृद्धि करते रहें l हमसे जुड़ने के लिए आप निम्न लिंक पर क्लिक करें l